Entrepreneur Development Cell
EDC has been set up in our campus with the assistance of AICTE New Delhi, to promote and educate young students to take the benefit of the policies of the government by establishing their own ventures. The cell organizes different activities and events to create entrepreneurial thinking among the students.
- To create entrepreneurship awareness to students.
- To create self – employment awareness.
- To motivate students to make their own career path and create awareness of self – financial schemes of various agencies.
- To organize entrepreneurship development programs.
- To create awareness to faculty about self – employment by conducting entrepreneurship development programs.
- To conduct Vocational Training / Skill Development programmes.
- To arrange visits to Small Scale Industries.
- To organize entrepreneurship awareness camps for science and technological students.
- To conduct ED programs for students and faculty members.
- To arrange lectures of eminent persons from SFI, DFC, SIDBI, MSME, NABARD and successful entrepreneurs.
- To organize meetings of funding agencies with students and faculty.
- To provide training & retraining of entrepreneurs through variety of programmes.
- To arrange industrial visits.
- To help the students in writing the project proposals and project reports.