MCA 2 Years Program
- Duration: 2 Years
- Eligibility: Recognized degree in BCA/B.Sc (IT/Computer Science).
- Selection Criteria: Entrance test and Personal Interview..
M.C.A Rules & Regulations:
1.0 The postgraduate programme leading to the degree of Master of Computer Applications will extend over a period of four semesters (2 academic years); each semester will normally have a duration of 85 working days.
2.0 Eligibility: Candidates for admission to the 2nd year of M.C.A degree programme must have a B.C.A / B.Sc(IT/CS) degree.
MCA 2 years Program
- Duration: 2 Years Programme.
- Eligibility: Graduation with Mathematics in graduation or at 10+2 level; .
- Selection Criteria: On the bases of OLET EXAM conducted by HSTES.
MCA is a two year (four semesters) course approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE). It is a very practical program with instructional courses, seminars and project work spread over the first three semesters. During the fourth semester students generally go to the industries and implement a real time project, which is directly useful to the organisation concerned.
The MCA programme is inclined more toward Application Development and thus has more emphasis on latest programming language and tools to develop better and faster applications.
Students are trained in the fields of Research, Systems Designing, Application Software Development, Enterprise Resource Planning, Computer Networks, System Administration, Web Designing and Development, Database Administration, Parallel and Vector Processing, Data Mining and Warehousing, etc.
The course is designed to meet the skill requirement of any IT or Application related organisation. It is an extremely balanced course with a lot of emphasis laid on planning, designing & building of complex commercial application software & system software and equal importance given to functional knowledge in various areas.
Admission Guidelines and Eligibility Criteria
• For admission to MCA programme a candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration from a recognized University with 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate and Mathematics as one of the subjects at 10+2 level or at graduation.
• Admission is subject to AICTE /University norms.